The new version of Concrete5 has been released. Have you got it already? If not, then you might want to upgrade Concrete5
Upgrade to Concrete5 latest version and benefit from the new features and add-ons it has to offer. Look no farther beyond C5 Desk, if you are looking forward to upgrade Concrete5. We have some of the most talented Concrete5 designers and developers who can your Concrete5 website achieve higher degree of compatibility.
Concrete5 is totally in rebuilt as it uses MVC architecture. Concrete5 code is based on Model-View-Controller architecture and object-oriented programming. Some core features are: integrated server caching, developer API, optional openID, version tracking system, search engine optimization.
The community has stopped support for the Concrete5 and instead new add ons are built up for the Concrete5 latest version and the add-ons are real power of the Concrete5 CMS.
Concrete5 too offers an array of excellent features.
The new version of Concrete5 – Concrete5 is more extensible and robust. It also makes an excellent choice for bringing heavy traffic to the websites.
Concrete5 latest version is faster as compared to other Concrete5 version.
Concrete5 offers new improvised templates that help building high quality professional templates.
You get all these advantages if you upgrade to the new Concrete5. Wait till you see the splendid features it has.
• Complete database driven site engines
• News, services or products section is fully editable and manageable
• By contributing Authors you can add topic sections
• Browser uploaded images at your very own library can be further used anywhere at the site
• Fully customizable layouts, which include left, center, and right Menu boxes
• Dynamic Forum/Poll/Voting booth for on-the-spot results
• It can run on Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, MacOSX server and AIX
With so many features offered by Concrete5 , you might consider to upgrade Concrete5 to its latest version. Get in touch with us now and upgrade Concrete5 1 to avail the the latest benefits!